Failed Tech Predictions - Infographics

Failed Tech Predictions

Six years ago, I made a prediction that the next big thing in tech would be augmented reality. It was a pretty wild claim at the time, but it turns out I wasn't alone in my thinking. AR has become something of a craze over the past year or so, with companies like Apple and Google investing heavily in the technology.

But despite all of this hype, I think my original prediction may have been a bit premature. So much about AR has changed in the past few years, and I don't think it's quite ready to show up in the workplace.

The great thing about tech is that it's constantly changing, and I get the feeling that in a few years, we're going to look back at this era of AR hype and wonder why we were so excited about it.

Virtual Reality Headsets Will Be a Thing This Year (I Was Right) I was wrong. It wasn't very long ago that I wrote a post predicting virtual reality headsets would be released by the end of 2017, and the end of this year at the latest.


Failed Tech Predictions

Infographics Source:
 

Previous Post Next Post